The Pergangsingan hill its tempting neighbor of Mount Rinjani shares similar beauty of panoramic view down of Rinjani valley, stand alongside near Rinjani this hill provides you with a hiking experience on its own unique challenge to conquer. Two days private guided hiking trip takes you to explore the Sembalun valley and villages around the majesty of Mount Rinjani.
- Hike one of the Lombok Seven Summit
- Hike to the spectacular viewpoint of Sembalun Valley
- Amazing panorama on the ascent, and decent the trail.
Pergansingan Hill is one of the rising trekking routes beside Rinjani that attracts lots of trekkers every year from around the world. Passing through a well-trodden and off-the-beaten track of Tanaq Beaq near the Rinjani, enchant you with the challenging trail. Majestic Rinjani will amaze you when you have conquered the hill from the top, its huge body stand next to the hill. Enjoy the sunset from the top of Pergansingan while enjoying the valley beauty at its foot.
Day 1: Hotel – Sembalun – Pergangsingan Hill
Our driver will pick you up at 9 am from your hotel and take you to Sembalun valley where the trek will start. Arrived at Sembalun, a local guide will greet you and give you a short briefing before starting the trek, after all, preparations are done then take your pace from our camp in Sajang, head to Tanak Beaq passing through the vegetation area at Sembalun Lawang, and feel a shady step ahead to the hill through the jungle and savanna, enjoy the beauty of the savanna alongside the view of the hill, take ascend to Pegasingan hill with single track trail and grassy area, have rest at one of the rest points to enjoy your lunch before heading up to the higher elevation of Pegasingan hill. After resting for a while then continue the trek to the highest level of Pegasingan hill, when you arrive at top of Pegasingan hill, you will realize that nature has a different way to express its beauty, and you will get fascinated with the gorgeous landscape of Sembalun Lawang village and all part of the Sembalun valley, walk around to another part of the hill to get different panoramic of the entire valley, field view that looks like tile on the floor that has a different color from different plantation and vegetable on the field, you will also see the highest level of Rinjani mountain very close when the weather is clear. You will also feel the mountain breeze makes you more relaxed. Enjoy the sunset from the hill’s highest footstep, take pictures and enjoy the panorama of Sembalun valley while waiting the night to hug the day and overnight at the top hill. You will walk for 4 to 5 hours in total depending on your speed from the start point until the top. Enjoy the atmosphere at 1.700 mdpl with the beauty of Sembalun valley from above, make a bonfire for warming your night, and enjoy the night with coffee or tea.
Day 2: Pergansingan Hill Summit – Hotel
Your guide will wake you up at the proper time in the morning to enjoy sunrise and the beauty of Sembalun valley while enjoying coffee or tea, admire the majestic Rinjani from the top of the hill in the early morning, red shined sun waves on the mountain and its valley beautifully showing off its dignity for you, it will be a breathtaking experience to enjoy the moment, have your breakfast before heading down to the gate of Pergansingan hill where your driver is waiting to transfer you to your hotel or harbor, end of the program.
- Way and return transfer to Rinjani National Park
- Licensed & experienced trekking guide and porter
- Fully supported camping while trekking – tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, and cooking equipment
- Meals during 2 Days Hiking
- Unlimited water consumption on the trek
- National park entrance fee
What To Bring:
Most trekkers will carry a small pack or day pack with personal items such as clothes, toiletries, and photography gear. Keep the gear to a minimum and don’t take anything up the mountain that you don’t have to! During the trek, you will just have to carry your small day pack with essential items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, water, etc. Porters are employed to carry the rest of your gear on the trek. Please keep this to a minimum while on the trek. the following list of items suggested to carry during the Hiking:
- Day pack
- Torch or Flashlight (preferably a head torch)
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Personal prescription medications
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof jacket
Recommended to carry for Trekking:
- High-sided trek boots with good ankle support
- Small lightweight / quick-dry towel
- Max 5 T-Shirts
- Max 2 Trek shorts
- Long trek pants / windproof
- Thermal underwear (polypropylene or wool)
- Personal hygiene products
- Photography gears
- Some cash for tipping the guides and porters is recommended, and trekking equipment as a tip is also appreciated
Know Before Go
- Please bring: Face towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will provide by your Guide & Porters.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers
- The participants must be in good condition, at a good level of fitness, and also has strong walks.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions do not permit
- Tour type; Combination of adventure and leisure
- Personal expenses such as alcohol drink, etc.
- Items of personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages
- Expenses due to emergency.
- International travel insurance
- Tips and Gratitudes