Mount Rinjani Trekking trip to the summit, discover and Conquered the Second highest volcano peak in Indonesia on a fully organized of 2 days private trekking trip to the summit of Mount Rinjani Lombok, Indonesia. This trekking package is for those who have a short time but want to climb the summit of Mount Rinjani summit.
- Trekking to the second highest volcano summit in Indonesia
- Hike the spectacular views of Segara Anak crater Lake
- Amazing panorama on the ascent, and decent the Rinjani trail.
We have designed the Rinjani Trekking package for real trekkers. The participants must be in good condition, good level of fitness, and have several mountain climbing experiences. This program is not recommended for beginners. This Trek starts in Sembalun and ends in Sembalun. We take the faster and direct route climbing to the Mount Rinjani Summit which is popular for those climbers who do not wish to spend several days on an expedition. This trip does not visit the crater Lake Segara Anak but it is still a breathtaking and magic experience on the trek. This Package will be done in 2 days 1 night 2.
Rinjani Trekking Itinerary
Day 1. Hotel | Sembalun Rinjani Trekking Center | Sembalun Crater Rim
Our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby at 06.00 AM and then transfer you to Sembalun. Register at the Rinjani Information Center (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang, meet your guide, and arrange National Park entry tickets. Your guide will give you a briefing on the route details, about what local cultural traditions and what you might go for and see during the trekking, and will be explained about rubbish management and safety procedures. The trek starts from Sembalun Lawang with the gentle ascent walking through open grassland used as cattle grazing by local people. Resting at Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300), after around three hours from Sembalun we reach Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) and enjoy the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit (3,726 m). After another hours ascent to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), we start the step 3,5 climb amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of wild pigs and the long-tailed grey macaque monkeys to the camp site at Plawangan II Sembalun crater rim (2,700m).
Day 2: Sembalun Crater Rim | Rinjani Summit | RIC to Hotel
At late 03:00 AM, the summit climb will start and is needed for the hard three-hours climb to the Rinjani summit (3,726 m). Once there, enjoy a proud feeling of satisfaction and pride in the amazing majestic view of Rinjani and Lombok island from the top of the second-highest mountain in Indonesia, and feel the sensation of sunrise view across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung, and Sumbawa. After enjoying the spectacular views then down to the campsite, return down the ridge passing numerous edelweiss plants, The Endless Flower, to the crater rim camp for a well-prepared breakfast. After a well-prepared breakfast, with the gentle ascent walking amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of wild pigs and the long-tailed grey macaque monkeys. Resting at Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), enjoy a lunch break here. We reach Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) to enjoy the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit (3,726 m). Gentle walks continue through open grassland used as cattle grazing by local people to the Resting shelter at Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300). The trek ends at Rinjani Information Center at the road head in Sembalun Lawang, where the car is waiting to transfer you to your hotel. End program.
- Way and return transfer to Rinjani National Park
- Licensed & experienced trekking guide and porters
- Fully supported camping while trekking – tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, and cooking equipment
- Meals during Mount Rinjani trekking
- Unlimited water consumption on the trek
- National park entrance fee
What To Bring
Most trekkers will carry a small pack or day pack with personal items such as clothes, toiletries, and photography gear. Keep the gear to a minimum and don’t take anything up the mountain that you don’t have to! During the trek, you will just have to carry your small day pack with essential items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, water, etc. Porters are employed to carry the rest of your gear on the trek. Please keep this to a minimum while on the trek. the following list of items suggested to carry during the Rinjani trek:
- Day pack
– Torch or Flashlight (preferably a head torch)
– Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
– Water bottle
– Personal prescription medications
– Insect repellent
– Waterproof jacket
Recommended to carry for Trekking:
- High-sided trek boots with good ankle support
- Small lightweight / quick-dry towel
- Max 5 T-Shirts
- Max 2 Trek shorts
- Long trek pants / windproof
- Thermal underwear (polypropylene or wool)
- Personal hygiene products
- Photography gears
- Some cash for tipping the guides and porters is recommended, and trekking equipment as a tip is also appreciated
Know Before Go
- Please bring: Face towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Foods will serve by your Guide & Porters.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekkers
- The participants must be in good condition, and at a good level of fitness.
- A person with mountain sickness or height phobia is not allowed to join this tour
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions do not permit
- Tour type; Combination of adventure and leisure
- Personal expenses such as alcohol drink, etc.
- Items of personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages
- Expenses due to emergency.
- International travel insurance
- Tips and Gratitudes