A fully organized 2 days Mount Rinjani private trekking trip package to Senaru crater rim. Experience the amazing sunrise, and scenic view of Segara Anak Lake, and Mt. Baru Jari from Rinjani Crater Rim.
- Trekking to the second highest volcano summit in Indonesia
- Hike to the spectacular view point of Segara Anak crater Lake
- Amazing panorama on the ascent, and decent the Rinjani trail.
This trekking package is designed for all levels of trekkers or climbers who have a short time but want to ascent Rinjani to the crater Rim of Senaru or Sembalun. You will experience the awesome Crater Lake and the summit scenery and good sunrise and sunset from the crater rim. This trekking package is recommended for beginners. This tour taking 2 days and 1 night, will give you a great trekking experience in one of the best ecotourism destinations in South East Asia. The trekking package type are fully organized: leisure, safety, adventure, and echo tourism. Individual and group bookings are available upon request.
Rinjani Trekking Itinerary
Day 1. Hotel – Base Camp I, II & III – Senaru Crater Rim
Pick up from your hotel at 6 am, by Air Conditioned vehicle to Senaru (601m), arriving at Senaru village at 8 am we will give you quick light breakfast. After registering at the park ranger’s office then at 8.45 am we started to walk. The first hours of the trek climb steadily through a thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life, and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid, the long-tailed grey macaque monkey Kera and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as Lutung. Rusa (deer) are forest dwellers and are occasionally seen along the trek trail. The smaller barking deer or Kijang has an alarm call with a distinct dog-like bark. Rest stops are taken along the way and in pos 2 Montong Satas shelter (1,500 m) where village stories and local legends are related by your guide. Features include the Banyan tree Bunut Ngengkang that looks like someone standing with their legs apart, and the Batu Penyesalan stone. Depending on your preference and weather conditions, the night camps are made either in the forest at post 3 Mondokan Lolak (2000 m) after about five hours climb from Senaru, or continue the ascent for another couple of hours through grassy meadows to Pelawangan 1 Senaru crater rim at 2641 m. from the crater rim are sweeping views across the Segara Anak lake (2000 m) to the summit of Mt. Rinjani, within the crater, Mt. Baru Jari (2,351 m) is an active, last erupting dramatically in 1994. on a clear evening the Gili Isles, Bali, and Mt. Agung can be seen to the west.
Day 2. Senaru Crater Rim – Base Cam III-II & I- Senaru – Senggigi
Your guide will wake you up at a proper time for a morning walk up around 30 minutes to the crater rim to get a moment to enjoy Sunrise at the crater rim as a memorable moment on your day 2, scenic view of Segara Anak Lake, Mt. Baru Jari, and surrounding will also be an attraction at the crater rim, enjoyed after a pre-dawn two hours climb for those camping at Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak. After enjoy the view, descend down to Cemara 5 to enjoy breakfast that have been well served for you, after breakfast then down to Senaru village through first grassland and then back into the shade of the tropical forest. After about seven hours from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Centre at the road head to Senaru, and transfer back to your hotel by our private car.
- Way and return transfer to Rinjani National Park
- Licensed & experienced trekking guide and porter
- Fully supported camping while trekking – tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, and cooking equipment
- Meals during Mount Rinjani trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Unlimited water consumption on the trek
- National park entrance fee
What To Bring
Most trekkers will carry a small pack or day pack with personal items such as clothes, toiletries, and photography gear. Keep the gear to a minimum and don’t take anything up the mountain that you don’t have to! During the trek, you will just have to carry your small day pack with essential items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, water, etc. Porters are employed to carry the rest of your gear on the trek. Please keep this to a minimum while on the trek. the following list of items suggested to carry during the Rinjani trek:
- Day pack
- Torch or Flashlight (preferably a head torch)
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Personal prescription medications
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof jacket
Recommended to carry for Trekking:
- High-sided trek boots with good ankle support
- Small lightweight / quick-dry towel
- Max 5 T-Shirts
- Max 2 Trek shorts
- Long trek pants / windproof
- Thermal underwear (polypropylene or wool)
- Personal hygiene products
- Photography gears
- Some cash for tipping the guides and porters is recommended, and trekking equipment as a tip is also appreciated.
Know Before Go
- Please bring:Face towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will serve by your Guide & Porters.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- This trekking program is suitable for beginner trekkers
- The participants must be in good condition, at a good level of fitness, and also has strong walks.
- A person with mountain sickness or height phobia is not allowed to join this tour.
- Tours can leave any day except weather conditions do not permit.
- Tour type; Combination of adventure and leisure
- Personal expenses such as alcohol drink, etc.
- Items of personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages
- Expenses due to emergency.
- International travel insurance
- Tips and Gratitudes