Explore the northern part of Lombok on a fully private guided day tour. Spend the day in nature, experience the culture, and see the native life. Enjoy the view of the Gili Islands, see the Sendang Gile Waterfall, and visit a village and the oldest mosque on the island. Spend a day exploring Lombok’s northern part, visiting pristine natural landscapes, and learning about the history and culture of the locals.
- Take in magnificent views of nature at a lookout point
- Stop at a waterfall and enjoy a break to go shower
- Visit a traditional village and learn about the locals living there
- Visit the Bayan Old Mosque and hear about the early story of Islamic influence in the area
Day Tour Itinerary
In the morning, first make your way out to Malimbu or Nipah hill, a lookout point. From here you can see the nearby Gili Islands and Bali’s Mount Agung. Continue to Senaru waterfalls on the foot and slope of Mount Rinjani. Lace up your hiking shoes and hit the outdoors, take a downhill hike to the first fall where waterfalls plunge off cliffs and flow through lush valleys, go around the rock face, and brace the cold first fall. Prepare for the second fall hike through up and down hill forest, cross streams of water and rock formation, meet the breath-taking massive fall cascades down the massive rock face, unwind yourself in the falling waters, it well-deserved bathe in a refreshing fall and makes perfect selfies.
Then visit Senaru traditional village where mountain tribal life still exists with their past civilization for centuries, and visit Bayan Old Mosque, one of the inestimable historical Islamic heritage sites in Lombok, built upon the early Islamic cleric arrival in the 16th century.
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Experienced driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee at Tourism Destinations.
- Local guide fee at tourism object.
- Drinking water or soft drink are served in the car.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please bring:
Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Meals will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an additional surcharge.
- You should bring some cash, sports shoes, and a change of clothing (if you want to bathe at the waterfalls)