Discover the best of Lombok island on a full-day guided land cruise tour. Visit a number of sites such as the Narmada Summer Palace, the Bayan old mosque, and the traditional Senaru Sasak tribal village. Enjoy the refreshing falling waters at Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls.
- Explore the 18th-century Narmada Summer Palace and Royal Garden
- Enjoy the fresh air and valley views from Sembalun Pusuk Pass at 1,200 meters above sea level
- Stop at the Bayan old mosque, the first mosque in Lombok
- Visit Senaru Sasak tribal village
- Go for a shower at the Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Immerse yourself in the north of Lombok, home to the Sasak tribe, on a full-day excursion that covers half of Lombok island. You’ll visit north, east, central and west Lombok, your guide will include sites of particular interest to you. See traditional Sasak houses, the old mosque, Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls, a traditional market, the Summer Palace, and much more.
Drive to the Narmada Summer Palace and Royal Garden, built-in 1718. Continue on the tour to Sembalun Valley, located at the foot of Mt. Rinjani. The valley is the main starting point for treks up to the peak of Mt. Rinjani. When you arrive at one of the strawberry plantations area, have a chance to pick your own strawberries. From here, off to Mt. Rinjani National Park to learn about the second-highest peak in Indonesia. After enjoying time in the Sembalun Valley then visit the Bayan old mosque in Senaru which was the first mosque in Lombok and get closer to Sasak traditional village where mountain tribal life and the traditions still exist for centuries. Then you’ll have a chance to go to the biggest two waterfalls in Lombok, the Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls, located on the north slope of Mt. Rinjani, about 600 meters above sea level. On the way back to your hotel you’ll make a final stop to see the sunset at Malimbu or Nipah cliff, with Mt. Agung Bali as the idyllic backdrop.
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee at Tourism Destinations.
- Local guide fee at tourism object.
- Drinking water or soft drink are served in the car.
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips & Gratuities
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
Know Before Go
- Please bring:
Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be at an additional surcharge.
- You should bring some cash, sports shoes, and a change of clothing (if you want to swim at the waterfalls).