Travel from Lombok to the Gili Islands on a snorkeling day trip. Visit the 3 northern coast Gili islands such as Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air. Spend time snorkeling and swimming in the reefs or just laze by the beach to enjoy the island.
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the Lombok Straight
- Spend time on all 3 of the Gili Islands
- Go snorkeling along the reef and check out the underwater world
- Hang out on the beach and soak up the sun
Get ready for a dreamy escape in the beguiling land of enthralling beaches fringed by a splendid bank of pearl-white sand. Explore the beauty of the 3 Gili Islands’ pristine waters surrounding the beaches of the island on the same day with a snorkelling trip from Lombok. Begin by taking an outrigger boat to Gili Trawangan and enjoy the view of beaches and raw hills along the way. Upon arriving, spend 3 hours exploring the island on your own and consider visiting the local mosque or venturing into the tunnels on the island. Next, make your way to Gili Meno to snorkel along the reef, keeping an eye out for colorful fish and even sea turtles, dive into underwater sculptures and frame your moment deep down. Then continue to Gili Air, where you will have free time to get lunch. As your optional tour, you might also choose to rent a bike or take a ride in a Cidomo (a small horse-drawn carriage), take your last snorkeling for fish feeding around Gili Air seawater before returning back to Lombok. Drive you back to your hotel.
- Boat charter
- Snorkeling gear
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water/soft drink
What To Bring
Know Before Go
- Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an additional surcharge.
- Tips and gratuities