Lombok Rice Field Walk Tour
Lombok Rice Field Walk is a fully private guided half-day walking tour. Embark on a memorable Lombok walking tour and explore the island’s breathtaking rice paddy fields, rustic countryside life, and traditional morning market. On this fully private guided half-day trip, you’ll get an authentic taste of native life, culture, tradition, and crafts, along with a visit to the historical site of Pure Lingsar, the oldest Hindu temple on the island.
- Breathtaking rice paddy fields view
- Rustic countryside life
- Traditional morning market
- Traditional housewares maker
- Historical Site of Pure Lingsar
Walking Tour Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel lobby at 7:30 am, you’ll be taken to experience the Endut traditional morning market where you can taste fresh fruits and local products. Then, you’ll get a glimpse into the deeper side of the village to see how villagers make baskets and other housewares from rattan and trees using traditional techniques.
The rice field walk begins here, and with the guidance of our best local tour guide, you’ll discover the rich-green-lush countryside, get an up-close look at the Sasak people who work in the fields, and try your hand at planting or harvesting rice seed, if the opportunity arises. As you stroll through the terraced rice paddies, you’ll learn about Lombok irrigation, local plants, Sasak rustic house design, and historical temples.
Our final stop is the historic site of Pure Lingsar, the oldest temple in Lombok. Built by the Balinese Prince Anak Agung in 1491, it is a symbol of harmony between two tribes with different religions (Moslem & Hindu), who perform their religious ceremonies here. After exploring the temple, we will drive you back to your hotel.
With this Lombok walking tour, immerse yourself in the local culture, appreciate the stunning natural beauty, and take home unforgettable memories. Experience the best of Lombok activities on this remarkable Lombok tour and day trip.
- Hotel Pick Up ( Mataram, Senggigi, Mangsit, Klui, Batulayar area )
- Fully Air-Conditioned Car
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Experienced driver
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as listed on the itinerary
- Mineral water and soft drinks on tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please Bring: Face Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel picks up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Areas. For other locations will be an additional surcharge.
- You should bring some cash, sports shoes, and a change of clothing (if you want to take a bath in the River)
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips and gratuities