Lombok Rice Field is on a half-day fully private guided walking day tour. Spend the day in nature, and experience the native life, culture, tradition, crafts, and the Oldest Hindu Temple on the island. Enjoy the rich and green lush countryside, meet with villagers working their fields
- Breathtaking rice paddy fields view
- Rustic countryside life
- Traditional morning market
- Traditional housewares maker
- Historical Site of Pure Lingsar
Walking Tour Itinerary
Hotel Lobby Pick up at 7.30 am then drive you to the starting point. Experience the Endut traditional Morning Market where you can taste fresh fruits and local products, then visit the deeper side of the village to see villagers making baskets and other housewares from rattan and trees with a traditional technique. The rice field walk starts from here, when walking with us get the real scoop directly from the best local tour guide who passionately shares the village culture and nature, the way Lombok irrigation, local plants, Sasak rustic house design, and historical temples. The guide will lead you through the terraced rice paddies, discover the rich-green-lush countryside, get interact with the real Sasak people who work in the fields, and try out the way they harvest or plant the rice seed (occasionally). After having rice field walking we then go to “Pura Lingsar” the oldest temple in Lombok as the last destination, was built by the Balinese Prince Anak Agung in 1491, as a harmonic symbol for two tribes with a different religions (Moslem & Hindu) performing their religious ceremony where the temple acted as a holy site for both sides. After enjoying the Lingsar temple we will drive you back to your hotel
- Fully Air-Conditioned Car
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Experienced driver
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as listed on the itinerary
- Mineral water and soft drinks on tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please Bring: Face Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an additional surcharge.
- You should bring some cash, sports shoes, and a change of clothing (if you want to take bath in the River)
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips and gratuities