Lombok Rafting Day Trip
Experience an adrenaline-pumping adventure in the lush jungle surroundings of West Lombok Rinjani Geopark on our thrilling rafting day trip. The lush green jungle surroundings will make your heart race as you splash your way through the challenging 6.5 km river flow. Here are some highlights of what you can expect on this thrilling excursion:
- Rafting into the heart of the jungle where the stunning greenery will take your breath away.
- An exhilarating journey that will push you to your limits as you navigate the challenging river flow.
- A visit to the Pure Lingsar, the oldest and holiest Hindu temple in Lombok, to learn about its rich history and significance.
- An opportunity to test your bravery by jumping from a height of 3 to 6 meters into the refreshing water.
Rafting Day Trip Experience
Your day will begin at 8:30 AM when your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby and take you to the Lombok Rafting Base Camp where you’ll meet your rafting guide. After receiving a thorough orientation and safety talk and being fitted with your safety gear, you’ll be driven to the starting point. Along the way, you’ll pass by local fruit trees such as rambutan, durian, and dragon fruit.
Once you arrive at the starting point, the guides will unload and rig the boats, and then it’s time to hit the water! Brace yourself for an incredible 2-hour adventure filled with excitement, togetherness with your group, and a deep connection with nature.
If you’re feeling brave, take on the jumping point and leap from a height of 3 to 6 meters. The raft can accommodate a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 participants, along with the crew.
After rafting, enjoy a delicious lunch nearby before visiting the Pure Lingsar temple. Take some time to explore the area and learn about its cultural and historical significance. Then, it’s back to your hotel where your Lombok rafting adventure comes to an end. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!
- Hotel pick up and drop off ( Senggigi, Mataram, Magsit, Klui,& Batulayar area)
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Experienced driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee.
- Local guide.
- Drinking water or soft drink are served in the car.
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips & Gratuities