Discover the intriguing sights of the island featuring elaborate art and architecture, revealing the rich local culture and wisdom, enjoy delightful a long curvy stretch of beach surrounded by green hills and bordered by the enchanting sea that reflects a thousand shades of blue & magnificent white sands beaches.
- Watching and trying out hand weaving at Sukarare village
- Visiting the Banyumulek Pottery village
- The Sasak tribe village
- Mandalika street circuit photo stop
- Play around at Kuta mandalika & Tanjung Aan Beaches
Day Trip Itinerary
Hotel Lobby Pick up at 8.00 am then start the tour by firstly visiting Banyumulek Pottery village, you will soon see a row of art shops in front of the home’s residents, the attraction of the pottery decoration is made of woven rattan as an ornamental wood type of pottery. See the locals making pottery from mountain clay in a traditional way with the combustion technique of “Tenunuq Lendang” or burning in the middle of the garden pottery, experience the process by making your own art guided by the locals as your parcel to bring home. From here, continue your tour to the traditional morning market where local people sell and buy their daily needs, you can sample fresh fruit and local product. From the traditional market then head to Sukarare The Traditional Hand Weaving Village to see the complicated crafting techniques of processing traditional Sasak cloth, you can try your hand at weaving and dressing in traditional attire. Done with Sukerare, continue the tour to visit The Sasak Village and House of Rambitan where the villagers still maintain the traditional architecture of the house according to the cosmology of Mount Rinjani and still maintain the tradition of weaving as a heritage of their ancestors, the house is made from dried grass roofs, wooden frame, and bamboo walls and the floor is made from clay and periodically polished with cow dung, but amazingly there was no smell of cow dung on the dry floor. After enjoying the Native village, you will also visit two gorgeous stretches of beaches Kuta Mandalika and Tanjung Aan which are surrounded by green hills and bordered by the enchanting sea that reflects a thousand shades of blue & magnificent white sands beaches. Done with beaches then drive back to the hotel.
- Hotel Pick up
- Ac coach
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Local guide
- Parking fee
- Drinking water & Refreshment
What To Bring
- Swim Suit
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please bring: Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel picks up available in the following area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an additional surcharge.
- You should bring some cash, and a change of clothing (if you wish to swim on the beach)
- Personal expenses
- Tour & activities do not mention in the description
- Tips & Gratuities