This tour covers eminent unspoiled South-West Gilis, Gili Nanggu, Sudak, and Kedis. These Gilis are favorites for those who seek a peaceful island as a snorkeling spot, having a white sandy beach, bold colorful fishes, and crystal clear water with a heaven garden as the main attraction.
- Explore three Southwest Lombok Gili islands: Gili Nanggu, Gili Sudah & Gili Kedis.
- Embark to the coral garden like heaven and play with numerous kinds of lovely bold colorful fish in a fish feeding session
- Discover the Gili Nanggu & Sudak underwater on a snorkeling
Day Trip Itinerary
Starting from picking you up at your hotel lobby or Lombok Cruise port at 8 am (or from Lembar harbor) then directly head to Taun harbor. On the way to Taun take a short visit to the Pottery Village, Banyumulek, and experience how pottery is made of clay with traditional tools. Create your own art directly guided by the locals as a parcel to bring home. From Banyumulek head to Taun harbor for a Southwest Gilis snorkeling trip, cross to Gili Nanggu as your first Gili for snorkeling, embark on snorkeling from the beach, and hail a rare beauty of the coral garden, swimming with dozens of fish while enjoying the coral garden that tempts your desire to explore more. Done with Nanggu then move to second Gili, gili Sudak. This Gili has its own type of garden reef, explore the coral by embarking on snorkeling from the boat. Done with snorkeling then take a break for lunch at Sudak. After lunch then visit the last Gili, Gili Kedis. Kedis is so tiny and round, not bigger than the tennis court, but its uniqueness and beauty of the white sandy beach are worth framing as memorable moments. Southwest Gilis is a peaceful place to get your snorkeling experience since they are not too touristy or busy. From Kedis then cross back to Taun harbor where your driver is awaiting you to transfer you back to your hotel or Lembar harbor. Trip ends.
- Hotel pick up / Lombok Cruise Port Pick Up
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Experienced driver
- English-speaking Snorkelling guide
- Snorkeling Gears
- Boat Charter
- Entrance fee at Tourism Destinations.
- Local guide fee at tourism object.
- Drinking water & refreshment
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please bring: Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, Mataram Area, and Lombok Cruise port. Other locations will be an additional surcharge.
- You should bring some cash and a change of clothing
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips & Gratuities