Explore the northern part of the island of Lombok on a fully private guided day tour. Spend the day in nature, experience the culture, and see how the locals live. Enjoy views of the Gili Islands, see the Sendang Gile Waterfall, and visit a village and the oldest mosque on the island.
- Take in magnificent views of nature at a lookout point
- Stop at a waterfall and enjoy a break to go swimming
- Visit a traditional village and learn about the locals living there
- Visit the Bayan Old Mosque and hear about Islamic influence in the area
Day Tour Description
Spend a day exploring Lombok’s northern part, visiting pristine natural landscapes, and learning about the history and culture of the locals.
In the morning, first make your way out to Malimbu, a lookout point. From here you can see the nearby Gili Islands and Bali’s Mount Agung. Continue to Sendang Gile Waterfall, on the foot and slope of Mount Rinjani. The cool, fresh air and calm hill will provide a comfortable resting point, and you may choose to swim in the inviting waters.
Then visit Senaru, a traditional village where mountain tribal life and the civilization of past centuries still exist. Finally, visit Bayan Old Mosque, one of the inestimable historical Islamic heritage sites in Lombok which is believed to have been built upon the Islamic people’s arrival in the 16th century.
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Experienced driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee at Tourism Destinations.
- Local guide fee at tourism object.
- Drinking water or soft drink are served in the car.
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips & Gratuities
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please bring:
Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an extra charge.
- You should bring some cash, sports shoes, and a change of clothing (if you want to swim at the waterfalls).