Explorer the West Lombok Rice Field is on a half-day fully private guided walking day tour. Spend the day in nature, and experience the native life, culture, tradition, crafts, and the Oldest Hindu Temple on the island. Enjoy the rich, green lush countryside, witness villagers working their fields, and take a part to try out the way they harvest or plant the rice seed (occasionally).
- Take in magnificent views of nature at a lookout point
- Stop at a River local traditional market to learn how they do trade.
- Visit a local village and learn about the locals living there
- Visit the old Lingsar Hindu’s Temple and Kemali Muslim Wetu Telu.
Hotel Lobby Pick up at 7.30 am then drive you to the starting point. Experience the Endut traditional Morning Market where you can taste fresh fruits and local products. Continue to drive to the deeper side of the village to see villagers making baskets and other housewares from rattan and other trees’ roots material in a traditional technique. The rice field walk starts from here, where your stroll passes through the surrounding rice fields and the river bank that flows a huge amount of water to irrigate most of the fields in the west part of Lombok. Discover the rich, green lush countryside, witness villagers working their fields, and take a part to try out the way they harvest or plant the rice seed (occasionally). After more than an hour’s walk then our last walk will end up at Lingsar temple which is the oldest Hindu temple and one of 3 temples built by the Balinese Prince Anak Agung, in 1491. Lingsar Temple is a unique temple as there are two tribes with two different religions performing their religious ceremony, both Sasak and Hindu deities. Your local guide will explain the historic and religious significance of this ancient holy site. After enjoying the Lingsar temple we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Fully air-conditioned car
- Experienced driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee at Tourism Destinations.
- Local guide fee at tourism object.
- Drinking water & refreshment
- Personal expenses
- Other tours & activities
- Tips & Gratuities
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please Bring:
- Face Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Food will not be provided.
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel pick up available in this area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an extra charge.
- You should bring some cash, sports shoes, and a change of clothing (if you want to take bath in the River).