Explore the lesser-known islands off Lombok’s southeast coast. Relax on the Pink Beaches, snorkel in Gili Petelu, and Marvel at the panoramic views at Tanjung Ringgit.
- Explore the lesser-known islands off Lombok’s southeast coast
- Swim in the clear waters of Pulau Pasir (Sand Island)
- Relax on the pinkish shores of Pink Beach 1 and Pink Beach 2
- Swim around colorful fish and coral as you snorkel in Gili Petelu
- Marvel at the panoramic views at Tanjung Ringgit, the easternmost tip of the island
Enjoy the comforts of a private tour and explore lesser-known islets off the southeast coast of Lombok. Go off the beaten path to underrated wonders on a full-day trip to visit the Pink Beach and Southeast Gili Islands.
After pickup at the hotel, head to the Tanjung Luar Harbour and board a private chartered boat to Pulau Pasir. Also known as Sand Island, this large patch of, well, sand in the middle of the sea is a great place to swim around and enjoy the clear, turquoise waters.
Next, head to Pink Beach 2 (Pantai Angin Angin) Located barely 2km away from the main Pink Beach or Pink Beach 1, this less-crowded area is the perfect place to relax and swim around.
Continue to the next island, Gili Petelu. Don’t expect fancy amenities or even bathrooms on this strip. Put on your snorkeling gear, dive into the inviting waters, and swing around the friendly fish schools.
Gain back your energy with a hearty meal at Pink Beach 1 for a hearty meal right after. Also known as Tangsi Beach by the locals, Pink Beach 1 gets its color from pieces of reddish coral and shells that get washed up on the shore. Take photos of the pink-hued sand and a dip in the sea before we head to the next stop.
Take a break from the sea and take bikes to get to the next stop, Tanjung Ringgit. At the easternmost tip of the island, Tanjung Ringgit is known for its panoramic views of the coastline, lush surrounding forests, and spectacular cliffs.
If you are up for it, head to the Lingkoq Datu cliff viewpoint for sweeping vistas of the nearby crags and azure waters. After marveling at the scenery, you will be taken back to your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private boat charter
- Snorkeling gears
- Drinking water & Refreshment
- Entrance and parking fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Meal before & after the tour
- Tour & activities do not mention in the description
- Tips & Gratuities
What To Bring
- Swim Suit
- ATM / Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Smartphone Charger
Know Before Go
- Please bring:
Towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera, an extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips.
- Lunch will be provided on the beach ( mostly served seafood)
- Tips are not included in the price.
- Hotel picks up available in the following area Senggigi, Mangsit, Tanjung, Praya, And Mataram Area. Other locations will be an extra charge.
- You should bring some cash, and a change of clothing (if you wish to swim on the beach).